Join the Women in the Catholic Publishing peer group to talk about questions, concerns, and issues that are at the top of your "to do" and "what's keeping me up all night?" lists.
Two key topics that emerged in some initial conversation are building supportive professional networks/mentoring and navigating a career in Catholic publishing.
What's a "peer group"?
- Peer groups include staff members of ACP companies who have like job interests and experiences, e.g., editors are in the Editorial peer group, people under 40 can be members of the Young Professionals peer group.
- Peer groups meet informally in person and online.
- Peer groups are focused on building networks and supporting each other professionally.
- Peer group members set the agenda.
- There are no notes, no recordings, so it's an open atmosphere of conversation.
Join us today!
For More Information:
Ellicott City, MD 21042 410-988-2926
Please note: This peer group meeting takes place over GoToMeeting.