Leading with Integrity Award
This award is new as of 2022!
The Leading with Integrity Award is intended to recognize ethical and value-based actions and behavior of an individual or company in the course of their professional duties or position as articulated in ACP’s statement of Values (available at https://www.catholicpublishers.org/acp-values). The award can be given to a member or non-member. The award may be given out as determined by the ACP Board of Directors.
Examples of actions or behavior that would represent the ACP Values include:
- Promoting the ethical use of Catholic resources
- Setting the goal of producing resources in an environmentally sound, carbon-neutral way
- Establishing a work environment and culture that values employees’ gifts and talents beyond the resume or job description
- Taking a public stance on behalf of vulnerable populations
- Acting generously in a way that goes above and beyond what is generally done