Upcoming Peer Group Meetings
The best way to connect with Catholic publishing colleagues
Next Peer Group Meetings
Please register for the next peer group meetings by clicking on the links below or going to the ACP Calendar. All peer group meetings listed below start at 1 PM Eastern/12 PM Central/10 AM Pacific unless otherwise indicated.
What Are Peer Groups?
We gather publishing professionals periodically throughout the year to discuss specific issues related to their field of expertise.
Currently, we have ten peer groups that meet regularly. Let us know which peer groups you would be interested in joining (you may join more than one.)
- Heads of House (CEO/President/Publisher)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO/Business Director or Manager)
- Marketing (All staff levels)
- Design and Production (All staff levels)
- Editorial (All staff levels)
- Customer Service (All staff levels)
- Sales (All staff levels)
- IT/Technology (All staff levels)
- People of Color
- Young Professionals (Professionals under 40 years of age)
- Women in Catholic Publishing
If you or someone from your publishing house has not been invited to or involved in the peer group meetings, please consult the site calendar for information on the next scheduled meeting and how to register.