This year, we celebrate 25 years of support and advocacy for Catholic publishing.
As we remember the last 25 years and look forward to the next 25, we are working to achieve the following three outcomes.
- Better promote member benefits.
- Promote what it means to be a Catholic
- Encourage participation of members in the
Association’s activities and programs.
Some of the activities and events that we have planned include:
- Introducing a new ACP logo—The new ACP website marks the formal introduction of the new logo.
- Kick-off the anniversary year with our members and retail colleagues at the Religious Booksellers Trade Exhibit with a celebratory cake!
- A liturgy in 2013 to mark the end of the first 25 years and the beginning of the next—TBA
- Survey of the ACP members on what activities they would recommend that we engage in to meet the organization's goals for the next 2-3 years—This will be one of the steps in the development of the strategic plan.
- Create a list of the "25 must-read Catholic books" for a well-read Catholic—The initial list has been created, but it needs you to add to it, comment on it, and pass it on.